CaptainTwinkleToesCaptainTwinkleToes

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

May the Lord bless you tonight.

This is amazing. Usually I am skeptical in giving a ten in something, saying it's absolutely perfect. This is. The instrument selection is superb, it sounds epic, and there is a really nice echo effect. If anyone says this sucks, then they can suck Paris Hilton's balls. 1-up to you!

wyldfyre1 responds:

Paris hilton has balls? she hid them pretty well on that sex tape hah

jellyfish jellyfish

Passable

I realize that this is your first submission to the audio portal, so I'm going to be nice. But first off, there's only one instrument. Make more. Second, there were parts that were annoying. Try to get rid of these. But it's an okay job for your first time. Keep practicing.

-CaptianTwinkleToes

AVGN Tribute AVGN Tribute

Great job

Good Job again! The only complaint, like Segata Sanshiro, the voice was a little dull at some spots. But good job again!

cyber shores cyber shores

Intresting...

I like the instruments that you used, but some complaints.

1. There too much melody. Try making more bass sounding stuff. It make it sound better.

2. It repeated too much. I like the composition, but it repeats to much. Maybe try adding a bridge.

But overall, good job!

-CaptianTwinkleToes

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1)

Incredible!

Just a few minor things.

1: The left hand can get way to loud! Tune it down a bit!

2: Where's the sheet music for this song!?

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

NO BASEBALL ALLOWED BITCHES!!!

Incredible Job, except for a couple of minor details. First, the voice at some points seemed a little bland. Second, I really didn't get the ending. What do you mean? Anyways, great job!

AVGN Ska Cover AVGN Ska Cover

Amazing

This is, to me, AVGN meets the Beach Boys. Seriously, if this doesn't end up on an episode, I'm gonna be mad. Terrific!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

lol Thanks. I can understand people getting weird about one misused lyrics, but I didn't think it mattered enough to bother changing it.

I'm in town I'm in town

Intresting

I like the beginning and how you made sound effects into beats. Keep it up.

Jewelz123 responds:

Cheers dude

The Ultimate Operation The Ultimate Operation

Very awesome!

Every thing is great except for one thing: The Title. I'm sorry, but when I heard this, I didn't think of an operation or ER or anything. Awesome Job! Downloaded it and added to favorites

Step on stage (new beat) Step on stage (new beat)

Cool.

Nice Job. Only complaint is that there was to much beat and not enough rap. 1up to yah.

DjScantron99 responds:

Haha dude
I use fl studio
I pulled these vocals out and just made this, so i had no control over anything the vocals did
I dont usually make hip hop or rap (whatever you wanna call it)
Thanks for liking it though
it took me a whole 30 minutes!!